Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Jason Leopold Turns His Attention To Psychic Hotline Business
"This is Jason Leopold's Psychic Hotline, this is Jason, can I help you?"
"Can you tell me what the winning lottery numbers will be tonight?"
"Sure, the winning lottery numbers will be A, EE, B, MZ, and toot!"
"Uh....those aren't numbers, they're letters and a sound."
"Thanks for calling Jason Leopold's Psychic Hotline...."
Jason Leopold, the man who PREDICTED Karl Rove's indictment couldn't have been more wrong, wrong, wrong!
But numbnutts Leo still standing by what he was told:
Leopold also refused to identify his sources, who he said he would name if he was misled.
"I'm standing by that what we were told was accurate," Leopold said.
Tell us Jason, who are/were your sources? Why, the Blogosphere demands you release your sources!
Jason, face it, you're just a cartoon character!
Stick A Fork in Jason. He's done!
- - -
Additional Reading On The Jason Leopold-Karl Rove "Prediction":
Rove NOT Indicted
Dem's Suicide Watch Begins
The Karl Rove Indictment Trifecta
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.