Wednesday, May 24, 2006
What Would O'FrankenFailure Do?
Most Minnesotans know, and perhaps others are aware, that O'FrankenFailure has considered a run for the Senate by challenging Minnesota's Republican Senator Norm Coleman in 2008. Why, I can't think of anyone better for the democrats to run against Coleman. Why? Because it should prove an easy win for Coleman.
But...What Would O'FrankenFailure Do on some of the issues?
The issue: Illegal immigration.
Click on the > to listen to What Would O'FrankenFailure Do:
O'FrankenFailure: Greatest All-Time Lying Liar of LiarDom of All!
Voices are impersonated. Or...are...they?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.