Monday, April 24, 2006
My Brain Hurts!
"My Brain Hurts!" Credit: Monty Python "Gumby's"
I first read about This Story from HERE.
An Oregon man who went to a hospital complaining of a headache was found to have 12 nails embedded in his skull from a suicide attempt with a nail gun, doctors say.
The man at first told doctors he had had a nail gun accident, but later admitted it was a suicide attempt.
The above is one X-ray of his nail filled brain.
Six more X-rays of "Nails In The Brain" await you right HERE. Bon appetit!
"let me fire some bigger nails into my cranium." .... yeah-do they make nail guns that will take a size load like that of a railroad tie? Maybe that's what he shouold have tried?
And then he tries, at first, to pass it off as an accident. Yeah, uh-huh.
Hmmm... can you imaging the mess if they started to rust while resting so comfortably in his brain?
Guy - it sure is good material for blogging, isn't it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.