Friday, March 24, 2006
One Hit News
Waheed had allegedly said: "You could get a job in a soccer stadium as a beer vendor. You just put poison in a syringe, injecting it in a can and put a sticker on it which would stop it leaking and give it out. Or you could get mobile vending carts - all those vans going round selling burgers. He said he had done it. I didn't believe it.
"He said you could stand on street corners selling poison burgers and then just leave the area."
- - -
Walgreen customers Sue Over Internal Pharmacy Notes:
Florida attorney Cathy Lively is suing Walgreens...
[Her clients] say people at the drugstore chain made disparaging comments about them in computer profiles and then stapled partial printouts to their prescription bags.
The form attached to one of the women's prescriptions reads "CRAZY!!" and "She's really a psycho."
Another one of Lively's clients picked up a prescription that referred to her as a 'b-tch'.
A series of photographs From Rioting, Socialist, Youths in France.
See, this is what happens when a Liberal, Socialistic Government teat feeds its citizenry for so long, for so many years, then decides to remove the trough. The Left in the U.S., somehow...oddly...doesn't realize or recognize this.
- - -
What's that foul stench? Second hand cigarette smoke...cigar smoke? No. It's the The Stench of Lynx .
- - -
A Beer Health Spa! Cheers!
The world's first beer health centre has opened in the cellar of a family brewery in the Czech Republic.
Owner Jiri Plevka said: "Beer can treat a range of conditions, particularly skin conditions...We believe in the healing properties of beer and we offer the full range of treatments. We are a fully-fledged beer spa."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.