Thursday, March 23, 2006
One Hit News
- - -
Get out the Bullwhips and Cat-O-Nine Tails because Whipping Is Good For You.
Russian scientists recommend the following course of the whipping therapy: 30 sessions of 60 whips on the buttocks in every procedure. A group of drug addicts volunteered to test the new method of treatment: the results can be described as good and excellent.
- - -
A story one and a half years old, but still worth a read: Cat Rapes Woman:
"You know, my friend, there is nothing better than the cat's little tongue," said she. When the cat started licking valerian off from Svetlana, something happened to the animal. Timka probably took too much of the medication: he started licking the liquid away but all of a sudden he seized the genitals of the poor woman with his claws and teeth.
Seance planned to make contact with John Lennon.
Yoko Ono - who refused to take part - said the stunt was "tasteless, tacky and exploitative".
- - -
Seven photos of the Camera that can "see" the cannabis you're growing in your house, by the thermal output. Picture 6 gives me the munchies!
- - -
A history of...how can I write this without being gross...Solid Waste. Just think, someone goes to that sight, and looks at this One Image and proclaims, "Yep, that's mine." Reminds me of Helen Thomas. (Me bad...oh, me so bad).
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.