Friday, February 24, 2006
One Hit News
"I don't know what you're trying to imply, David Drake, by running my picture with that population story. I was nowhere near those women!"
- - -
A Real Crisis and a Phony Crisis. (H/T: JMW - Thanks!)
...politicians and much of the media are shocked, shocked, to discover that the government has been listening in on calls involving international terrorist networks. Congressional leaders of both parties have in fact known this for years without saying a word.
Hundreds of raw FBI files on Republicans were sent to the Clinton White House, in violation of laws and for no higher purpose than having enough dirt on enough people to intimidate political opponents. But domestic spying against Republicans did not shock nearly as many people as intercepting phone calls from terrorists.
- - -
Life in prison for man who killed son:
Paul O'Neil, 33, held his three-month-old son's face against a gas fire because he was jealous of the attention the boy's mother gave the baby.
Then four days later - on February 10 last year - the fatal final injury was inflicted by O'Neil as he shook and then fractured Aaron's skull from a blow to the head.
- - -
Paul McCartney's brother cleared in case of Groping a Teenager.
- - -
London Mayor Ken Livingstone suspended for comparing a reporter to a Nazi.
Can you imagine how full our prisons would be if we put a law into effect like that here? Why, every AirHead on AirHead America would be doing time.
- - -
- - -
Click on THIS LINK, read the story Headline, and make your own joke people. I'm practicing copious amounts of self-restraint on this one.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.