.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

One Hit News

** Heh Heh Heh -- Check out This Headline.

I guess every now and then everyone needs:

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
- - -
Florida Teens Plead NOT GUILTY in homeless man killing and beatings.

Oh, that's so sad. Please, give me a baseball bat and ten minutes with these little f*ckers in an enclosed environment and I bet they'll feel even "badder". As a matter of fact, I can say they'd have the weight of a Louisville Slugger on their shoulders. And their heads, and their face, and their knees, and their chests, and their feet, and their legs, and their teeth. Teeth? What teeth? You mean those little white chunks of bone that are now all over the floor? Yeah, those teeth.
- - -
U.K. "Happy Slapping" Attacks captured on Cell phone video.

Yeah, let's keep coddling "The Children" and telling them that "nothing they do is ever wrong." Geeez-Us-Keeeeey-Riiiiiiiiist Almighty. I blame the parents as mostly responsible for a "nothing you do is wrong" attitude with their children. Sorry parents.
- - -
Swearing now a Fine-able offense.

You Got-Damned Right it's my right to f*cking swear any sh*t, motherf*cking words I f*cking feel like wanting to f*cking say. I'd NEVER pay a ticket or fine for swearing, not EVER!
- - -
One: I believe the Holocaust happened. Two: I believe not only those of Jewish faith, but a whole bunch of people of many faiths and ethnicities died and suffered at the hands of Nazis. Three: I think it insane and ludicrous To Jail Someone For Talking out of Their Ass. Doing so, in a perverse way, gives what David Irving says inauthentic credibility.

Comments:
I have this fear that too many believe the rights of those offended outweight the right to free speech. But in the meantime, fuck'em
 
Hello Guy!

Your point is right on. I understand the laws in some nations whereby it is illegal to deny the holocaust and that kind of mindset. And I understand their rationale for it. Fortunately we don't have laws like that in the U.S.

It just seems stupid, silly, and a waste of time for jailing someone for what I call "talking out of their ass". It's too close to an Orwellian future when people are jailed for talking stupid.
 
Whoops, or maybe you were referring to the item of ticketing and fining someone for swearing? Equally insane!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker



Web Site Traffic Counters
Alabama Internet

Listed on BlogShares

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This site uses photographs and material from other sources in strict
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.

Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.