Thursday, January 26, 2006
Parsing The Unparsable
Well, I must then have to ask if Hilla---MrsSatan didn't take "Abramoff money", why then would her spokesman Ann Lewis go to such outrageous lengths to make sure it was reported that they have donated it to charity...
Clinton spokeswoman Ann Lewis told The Buffalo News on Thursday that "after examining our records we found two contributions for $1,000 from tribes which have been clients of Jack Abramoff in the past." (Ann Lewis' words, NOT mine, as reported by The Buffalo News).
Because MrsSatan is as honest as the day is long? I think not.
Likely, it is because her campaign fears any type of association with ABRAMOFF MONEY, since that is the only buzzword (well, "K Street" is becoming popular jargon with the LiberNazi's) left for the Left to grasp onto.
Further, the Left hasn't mentioned a word about This Story of MrsSatan and underreporting $1 Million-plus in campaign contributions:
Mrs. Clinton's campaign finance director, David Rosen, was acquitted last year on charges that he knowingly filed false reports with the FEC related to [Peter] Paul's Hollywood event. But this latest agreement suggests that other campaign officials may be responsible for the same kind of violation.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey ----- I think I'm beginning to understand how the Left parses those infinite hairs. Thanks for the lesson on parsing, Libs!
You think you're the only ones entitled to parse sub-atomic particles of the lexicon? Think again!
Just wait until I start parsing the unparsable. This is going to be fun! A whole, lotta """"Fun"""".
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.