Wednesday, January 25, 2006
MrsSatan: Poll Numbers For Prez Abysmal
Gee, I'll be eagerly waiting for Sham Cedar, poll lover ( or is that pole lover? ) that he is, to make mention of the above poll. C'mon Sham, you Liberal Lovin' Nazi Bastard...lemme hear you loud and clear, repeating over and over and over again, in your pre-teen girly voice, tell your listeners that 51 percent of those polled by the CNN/Gallup organization, (the poll organization that, other than the Church of Abortion On Demand, the Liberals kneel and worship), don't want MrsSatan in the White House and would never vote for her! Only 16%....sixteen...said they would fully support her. Heh heh heh!
C'mon Sham...C'mon...let me hear you! Shout those poll results out, you can do it! It's CNN/Gallup! Damnit man, they're NEVER wrong according to the Left. C'mon Shammy boy, lemme hear you loud and clear......hello? Hello?
MrsSatan: "Time to rig those Diebold voting machines for us, for a change!"
I admire you for not considering yourself (because you are self admittedly gay) automatically part of the Liberal Plantation and "owned" by them because of your orientation. That is indeed worthy of respect.
Plus you find the best damn vid clips out there.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.