Friday, January 13, 2006
The Majorassity Report
Gaerrofoolio and Cedar
You have to listen to it to grasp just how wretched it is and how easy it is to bait Sham Cedar. Last night, a caller named Paul asked Cedar, who had called (cue laugh track NOW) the Main Stream Media conservative...if Cedar considered the New York Slimes, The Washington Post, ABC, CBS, and CNN conservative, middle of the road, or liberal. Cedar answered "They are "Corporatists".
The sadder point is when Cedar asks a caller a question with preconditioned choices for the caller to answer. Cedar refused to apply the same linear standard that he insists on for callers. Cedar should have, again by his standard, answered with one of the choices given by caller Paul; either Conservative, Middle of The Road, or Liberal. But no, he answered with "Corporatists". Is that Corporatist in the same way that the Trial Lawyer Lobby were Corporatists for the eight years of the Clinton Administration?
Regarding Mrs. Alito crying, Cedar took that opportunity to belittle people he "thought" possibly cried by some of the past rulings of Samuel Alito. I wonder Sham Cedar, would that be different than, or equal to, the crying done by Juanita Broderick when Bubba Clinton either forced himself upon her or raped her?
You see, uber-Liberals like Sham Cedar, Janeaaaene Gaerrofoolio and all the other inbreds on Air(head) America, pick and choose, and split infinite hairs, depending on their political affiliation. That's what it comes down to. There is nothing good they can say, or will allow themselves to say, about opposing views, political or otherwise.
Sham Cedar also calls Sam Alito, Sam A-LIE-to. Whoooo, ha ha ha! Damn Sham, did a staff writer write that for you, or are you bright enough to have come up with that on your own? I think it's the former and not the latter.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.