Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Coretta Scott King
"Those of you who believe in what Martin Luther King Jr. stood for, I would challenge you today to see that his spirit never dies..."
"Mrs. King was a remarkable and courageous woman, and a great civil rights leader..."
Her steely determination, grace and class won her millions of admirers inside and outside the civil rights movement.
Coretta Scott King: 1927-2006 - Rest In Peace
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.