Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Conservative Win In Canada
All Conservatives everywhere should thank the likes of The Fat Man, The Cleric of Cellulite, The Twat of Tonnage, The Baguette of Blubber, The Ruler of Rolls, The King of Calories, and his Looney Left Cohorts, for their continuing whining, cry-babying, losing and hate-filled attitudes for rallying Conservatives, Indie's, and Republicans alike, in defeating Liberals Everywhere!
Full coverage and great insight into the Canadian Election can be found HERE.
Was anybody surprised by Paul Martin's announcement that he is leaving politics? You shouldn't be. I wasn't. I had a sneaking suspicion he would do this if he lost the election. My suspicions were further aroused when that clip of him playing cards with his family was aired. Rather than watching the incoming election results, Martin sat with his back to the television screen and concentrated on the game he was playing with his family.
Having just eaten a 75 course meal only moments ago, "When's lunch?", asks Flabbius Maximus. Ahhhhh, Flabbius, lunch is whenever you're not sleeping. And even then, I suspect you have an intravenous drip feeding you gravy.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.