Saturday, December 31, 2005
Victoria Climbie / Franklin Coverup
Victoria Climbie's disgraced social worker plans to work with children again.
Haringey council sacked her for missing signs that Victoria, pictured left, was being abused and she was banned from working with children. But a tribunal dismissed the misconduct allegations in June and reversed Arthurworrey's ban, allowing her to apply to the General Social Care Council for reaccreditation as a social worker.
Victoria, who was eight, died in 2000, malnourished and with 128 scars on her body. Her great aunt and partner are serving life sentences for her murder.
Voodoo background and history HERE.
Child Sacrifices real or not? Again, I don't know...you read it, you decide.
Most people would shrug it off, because it is considered too far out of the scope of their reality, but it happens more than we think, does anyone here know of Larry King (not the talkshow host) . He was one of the most prominent black republicans during the 80's and was invovled in a Boys Town scandal, and money laundering schemes. He was accused of child sex slavery, some of the children were killed, another put in jail for purgery [sic] and one was forced into saying he was lying that they made it all up. Yet in an interview he admits he did it for fear of his life, and this guy was suppose to show up for court so that one girl could get out, but he was afraid of going to jail for purgery [sic] and never showed up for court.
He claimed all sorts of horrible things, and high ranking people were abusining [sic] him and others, and that he'd be given drugs and the such for performing the acts. It's very disturbing and seems to have been swept under the rug.
The only trouble King was convicted of was Money Laundering...
Why would the Washington Times run the story if it were a hoax?
Tell me if This is a hoax or not?
I don't know...I wish I did. Something is going on. We need to know the truth on this, and the sooner the better.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.