Sunday, December 18, 2005
Puck Up: Koivu vs Koivu
The Wild are last in the Northwest Division with a record of 13 wins, 15 losses, 1 over time loss, and 3 shoot-out losses. Montreal, third in the Northeast Division, are 16-9-5-1. While the Wild are struggling this year, the season is still relatively young. Things may gel and take a different turn after January 1, who knows. And if they don't, they don't, and they retool and refine for the next season. Minnesota NHL fans, and other NHL fans, love the Wild. Hell, they love the sport.
This is still a great NHL season. If "your team" isn't quite where you would like (and I'm sure they feel the same), be patient. There's a lot of other NHL teams to take a back-burner interest in!
Pittsburgh Penguins Mario Lemieux missed yesterdays game against the Buffalo Sabres due to a recurring irregular heartbeat. I'm sure all NHL fans wish him the best.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.