Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Tom DeLay: Left Lacks Laundry List
So, you DON'T have THEE actual, genuine LIST that you really need to put DeLay away, do you? Huh! Maybe you can get Dan and CBS to forge one for you that you can call "original". Maybe the list you need is stapled to the back of a Whitewater Billing Record?
Or maybe, It's Just Dirty Politics on The Left's Part. Naaaaaw, the Left wouldn't do that, would they?
"I don't recall."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.