Sunday, October 23, 2005
Mooching...But It's All Good
Howlin' Howard Dean, sure seems to me, looks overly medicated in this image capture, doesn't he?
I thought I was the only one who had Conversations Like This. Whew! And the 8:30 bus arrives at 8:30!
Maximus Leader notes that the Avian Flu has claimed a well regarded parrot?
The Game bring us South Park takes on Katrina.
Basil Has News of The Worlds Smallest Car. Ed Begley asks, "Where can I get one and, like in 'Incredible Voyage', can I shrink down enough to fit in one?" No Ed, not yet. But I bet your brain would fit in the driver seat with room to spare.
Moe brings us some esoteric Animal Factoids:
In order to scare away predators, Giant petrels, a type of seabird, throw up all over the intruder. I've known people who do that too.
It can take up to a month for a rattlesnake to re-supply its venom. Obviously not a Democrat.
The bright skin that hangs from a turkey's neck is called a "wattle." Helen Thomas has one of those too.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.