Sunday, October 30, 2005
The Gigantic Pumpkin
Cindy: Here we are, in the great Liberal Pumpkin Patch, waiting for the arrival of the Gigantic Pumpkin! Every Halloween The Gigantic Pumpkin flies...well, it's actually more of a slow, ponderous, wobbling...through the air, with his bag of half-truth and distorted documentaries, and spreading propaganda from his web site. If we sit here all night, we may get to see him.
MrsSatan: Nobody is scarier than me on Halloween.
Cindy: Here he comes, and - OH NO! - he's out of candy! He's going to steal what little candy we have!
MrsSatan: Don't you take away my candy you Fat Bastard! Shoo! Shoo - get away!
Gigantic Pumpkin: I'm hungry, give me your candy or else! Baw-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.