Friday, September 23, 2005
Liberals ASSert: Bush Back Boozing
Exactly where were these same people while Bubba chopped out Caterpillar lines on a mirror during his eight years in the White House.
Yeah, that highly rated, Pulitzer Prize winning, pantheon of journalism the National Enquirer is their source. Man, that's really digging deep, isn't it?
It's funny though, isn't it; listening to the Air(head) America talking heads exasperate themselves with this tawdry tidbit of tabloidism.
Nattering Nabobs of Negativism. Yep! Thirty-five years ago Vice President Spiro Agnew used that phrase to describe the Liberal Liberaces. Hey, Libs, are you proud of your thirty-five year plus tenure of negativism? Wear it proudly as your party atrophies and rapidly sinks evermore into extinction.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.