Friday, July 22, 2005
Cocaine Possession Lesser Offense Than Theft! Minne"SNOW"ta Style!
From the Minneapolis Republic of North Korea Fishwrap/Asswipe Tribune:
Man sentenced for theft of memorabilia
July 22, 2005
An Apple Valley man was sentenced Thursday to more than nine months in jail for stealing thousands of dollars worth of sports memorabilia from his employer and selling it on the online auction site eBay.
Jason D. Lecher, 28, pleaded guilty in May to stealing sports cards, posters, jerseys, football helmets and other memorabilia from Shinder's for about two years. Authorities said he then sold the items on eBay.
Lecher was sentenced in Dakota County District Court. A restitution hearing has been scheduled for September.
Lecher will be allowed to leave jail for work, according to the Dakota County attorney's office.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.