Thursday, April 16, 2009
Obama Dog Not A Rescue;
Another Lie From Barack Hussein Obama
It seems that Dear Leader His Excellency The Illegitimate and Illegal Prednint Barack
From the Atlanta Journal Constipation:
Is Bo a rescued dog or not? Did President Barack Obama break a campaign promise in picking the purebred as the family’s new pet? Obama said during the presidential race that the family wanted a rescued dog. But their search was complicated by daughter Malia’s allergies. Their final choice, Bo, a 6-month-old Portuguese water dog given up by his first owner, was a gift to the Obamas from Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.). Because Bo never spent time in a shelter or with a rescue group, he is a “quasi-rescue dog,” said Wayne Pacelle, chief executive of the Humane Society of the United States.
Animal welfare activists feel BETRAYED BY OBAMA. CS Monitor:
Count Dr. Jana Kohl in the not-happy group. She and many other animal welfare activists feel betrayed by President Obama’s decision to renege on a campaign promise to adopt a dog from a shelter or rescue center.
But to Kohl it’s personal, because she featured the president in a book to promote adoption rather than the purchase of dogs through breeders.
... this weekend’s announcement that the president opted to accept a puppy as a gift from Senator Ted Kennedy (via a breeder) and not to go to a shelter or rescue center has left Kohl upset.
“I feel like he’s made a mockery out of the book and the things I wrote about him,” Kohl told the Vote Blog. “I read what I said about him and it makes me cringe.”
Kohl said that his decision is not only heartbreaking for her, but destructive because of what she sees as the domino effect.
What about the fact that the president will donate to the DC Humane Society to make up for it?
“That’s baloney,” Kohl said. “It’s farcical. They’re donating money to urge people not to do what they did.”
Hey, I have a great idea. Since Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy and the Pbamas are such close, good friends, why not let Uncle Fat Ted Tumor Head take Malia and Sasha to the beach? Let Ted drive the car. Make sure Malia and Sasha are wearing their personal flotation devices prior to getting into the car.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.