Friday, January 30, 2009
Pbama, The Big Wagyu
Yep, The Big Wagyu Jumps The Shark.
The Affirmative Action Illegitimate Prednint-In-Training Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior...yeah, that's him, The Big Wagyu. From Associated Content:
Wagyu steak was served at a "Stimulus Package" White House cocktail party hosted by President Obama last night, and, as a result, something of an uproar has ensued. Why? Perhaps the fact that Wagyu costs at least $59 a pound has something to do with it, but that's just a guess. It's unclear whether any of the distinguished members of Congress who were in attendance voiced any complaints, but the news has certainly raised eyebrows in the blogosphere.
From what Barack Obama eats for lunch (cheeseburgers!) to the temperature of his office (hot!)
Remember when Pbama used to say we're going to have to set the thermostat in our homes a little lower in the winter and a little higher in the summer. We're not going to be able to be as comfortable - indoor climate-wise - as we'd like.
Isn't it nice to know that the Elitist in the White House doesn't hold himself to these same standards?
I mean, after the inaugural we learned that the Pbama Quartet faked their music, we can pretty much expect nothing authentic from Pbama and his Corrupt Crime Family.
Mean Ol' Meany
Lawsuit filed claiming Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is constitutionally ineligible to serve
There were serious questions about the constitutional eligibility of Hillary Clinton to serve as secretary of State. The issue arises from a vote held to raise the Secretary of States salary. Senator Hillary Clinton voted for this increase. The Constitution forbids members of the Senate from being appointed to civil office, such as the Secretary of State, if the "emoluments," or salary and benefits, of the office were increased during the Senator's term.
And people have started pledging allegiance to him!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.