Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Oil Prices More Than
Double Under Democrats
The price of oil closed Tuesday at just shy of $130 per barrel.
Uh - did someone forget to tell Nanny Pelosi and Harry Reid that the goal was to get the price to go down...not up? Of course, had they actually done anything to decrease the prices, then they wouldn't have it to use as a wedge political issue.
Way to go Dems! You sure have a handle on the economy and the energy policy! Encore! Encore!
I got a damn article about that somewhere on the front page of my pop-up blog.
I am getting pop-ups today at your place today, again. What's up with that TD?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.