Thursday, March 20, 2008
Obama Is A Mac Daddy
Reverend James David Manning has been a pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church since 1981.
In the below video Rev. Manning calls Osama Hussein Obama a, "mac-daddy".
Rev. Manning says that Obama, "pimps white women and black women."
He also states that, "you didn't notice [Obama] 'til he brought out those big-chested white women with their tight T-shirts and their short pants. That's what a pimp does. A con. You don't get your campaign started with a big-chested white woman, she must be a 54-D, double D. And a pair of shorts on. That's what started his campaign! He put his name on two big 54-Ds."
He also calls Obama a "long-legged freak."
Now we'll find out how compassionate and flexible all the Liberal and Progressive Obama supporting bloggers are, for so very many of them said the reason Rev. Jeremiah Wright upset so many white people with his sermons is that he was "loud" and "passionate" about what he preached. We'll find out just how tolerant these Liberal and Progressive bloggers are in their reactions to Rev. Manning.
Oh, and FYI.... Rev. Manning has been a supporter of Bill Clinton.
My favorite quote: "You spineless you-know-what, you don't have enough sense to pull piss out of a boot and you're talking about Obama as your president."
This guy rocks! Wooooooo Hooooooo!
Mean Ol' Meany
Charming, Just Charming
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
They sure will. It's all they know how to do.
I agree with you on forgiving Manning for liking Bubba. The Dems will smear Manning now as rightwinger when he is anything but that.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.