Friday, March 07, 2008
Al Franken Explains Fine $25,000
In August, 2006 Franken's personal corporation was fined for delinquent payment of worker's compensation insurance. Franken's campaign claims that the candidate was not aware of the fine until Tuesday, March 4.
This short film also appearing Here.
Click on the Label below, Al Franken Explains for the entire series.
Labels: Al Franken Explains
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.