Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Delicious Democrat Disarray
If you think Hillary Clinton won't be the Democrat candidate for president you are living in the wonderful world of Liberal Lunacy.
Do not - not by any means - consider Hillary Clinton out of the race, "finished" or ready to concede to Ted Kennedy's Poodle.
The major obstacle within the Democrat party is the issue of the Superdelegates. CS Monitor:
"There is an anger among a substantial element of the party who feel these unpledged delegates are somehow undemocratic, and if the primary result is overturned, the results are somehow illegitimate," says Stuart Rothenberg, an independent political analyst in Washington. "This is a major problem for the Democrats."
As of Tuesday, 242 superdelegates have endorsed Clinton and 160 have picked Obama, according to the Associated Press.
"Our nominee must be chosen by Democratic voters, not by backroom deals of the party elite," says Charles Chamberlain, political director for Democracy for America[.]
The Dems are going to scream louder than they've ever screamed before.
And when this happens, and it will, the rest of us are going to be laughing like hell.
I'd like to introduce "Baby Democrat." We'll be hearing much more from Baby Dem in the future. What Baby Dem is saying - crying, actually - below is how the Dems will be feeling when their popular vote for The Poodle is overlooked and Hillary is instead "chosen" by the Superdelegates as the Democrat Candidate. You don't think it will pan out this way? Stay tuned.
Labels: Baby Democrat
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.