Friday, June 29, 2007
Pelosi Popularity Plummeting
A new poll of about 2,000 California residents reports that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's standing in her homestate is headed in the wrong direction: her approval rating has fallen 13 percentage points since March, to 39% from 52%.
That finding, in the new survey by the Public Policy Institute of California, is of a piece with attitudes toward Congress in general in the state; 33% give the gang on Capitol Hill positive ratings, down 9 percentage points since the Democrats took control in January.
Awwwwww...Dat's So Sad! The frothing at the mouth, Looney Left Wing Base that worships at the Altar of Abortion and prides themselves at Cut And Run, Slow Bleed, Appeasement at Any Cost and the Blame America For Everything crowd must be urinating in their pants. Well...when aren't they?
Nanny Pelosi had been out of public view up until now so I figured she must've been in hiding, waiting for the Botox injections to take hold and the face-lift scars to heal...again.
Poor Nanny Pelosi. I thought she told us that "it will take a woman to clean up the House." Apparently, just like all the the uber-Liberals, she's full of hot
Thanks for visiting and commenting, as always.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.