Monday, January 23, 2006
The Rapidly Aging Corpse of Mike Malloy
Photo One: I am guessing this was taken...oh, I don't know...the late 1700's? That's the one connected to his program's website. Gee, he sure doesn't resemble that pic anymore, does he?
Photo Two: Maybe two minutes after the bottle of Viagra kicked in? I wonder how much 151 Rum his wife has to consume before she sleeps with this Old Bastard? Icky!!
Photo Three: Probably how he looks 99.99999999999999999% of the time.
Photo Four: Note the reflection of the lights off that vast forehead. And the handful of hairs he apparently tried to stretch across his scalp that the wind or breeze has blown out of place.
Full Size Click Here. Warning: Step back a few feet from your monitor. The Full Size version is ugly...very, very ugly.
Good God...Liberalism isn't conducive to aging gracefully, is it?
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.