Monday, November 28, 2005
Saddam Hussein: A Big P*ssy
Just like Adolf Hitler hiding in his bunker before his suicide, Meester Tough Guy - now that he is being tried and held accountable for his actions - turns into a big, BIG P*ssy. What a ChickenSh*t Turd. If you're going to be a ruthless dictator and kill innocents for no other reason than they MAY disagree with you or you misperceive they are your enemy, at least have the guts to be a man when your trial comes around.
But no, Meester Tough Guy has turned into a complaining crybaby. Under his regime someone behaving like him would have been...fed to lions? Sexual abuse, drilling holes in hands, acid baths, electric shock , all in a days work for a dictator like Meester Tough Guy, huh? You Big P*ssy Chicken Sh*t Turd.
I maintain what I've written before: Give Meester Tough Guy to the Kurdish people. Let them mete out justice for Meester Tough Guy. Let the surviving family members of Shiites he executed decide his fate.
Meester Tough Guy also complained about being forced to wear Annika Sorenstam's pink skirt while golfing.
"Pink is not my color," the former tyrant, now a ChickenSh*t Turd, is said to have muttered.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.