Tuesday, August 30, 2005
The Bushy Bushy Bushy Bush
Hat Tip to Monkeys In My Pants.
Mucho Pubic Hair is the RAGE in South Korea for women.
Transplanted pubic hair is the latest trend in South Korea, where it is regarded as a sign of fertility.
Surgeon Afschin Fatemi, from Unna in Germany, said: "In the West, women try to reduce their genital hair as much as possible, but in Korea the trend is for forestation."
It's just the opposite for This Guy. I think he has pubes transplanted to his head for that Clairol Look! The question is, does the senator use shampoo on his head, or douche?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.