Friday, June 10, 2005
But...Senator Joe Ch-Ch-Ch-Chiden, what is up with the hair plugs? It appears they have been grafted in the front, forehead area, and you let them grow out and straight back to the crown.
Hair graft transplants come from donor hair, which is the hair on the back of your head. This hair almost never becomes dormant. Maybe Joe doesn't have that much hair in the donor area.
Joe, my question is, where are they getting the donor hair they're planting in front? Arm pit hair? And I don't venture any further south of there from where they may be getting the donor hairs.
Joe Ch-Ch-Ch-Chiden, The Newest Chia Pet Member
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.