Saturday, November 07, 2009
Obama's Unemployment Rate Hits 10.2 %
Wow, what a milestone! What an achievement. Pat your self on the back, Dear Leader His Excellency the Affirmative Action Prednint Barack Hussein Obama...for the U.S. unemployment rate is at 10.2 percent. Bloomberg:
...the U.S. unemployment rate rose to a 26-year high of 10.2 percent...
The so-called underemployment rate -- which includes part- time workers who’d prefer a full-time position and people who want work but have given up looking -- reached a record 17.5 percent from 17 percent in September.
The U.S. economic recovery will probably “run out of gas” as it heads toward a “new normal” of lower long-term growth and higher unemployment than over the previous decade, Nobel laureate Edmund Phelps said.
High unemployment is his plan. High prices, an oppressive and ever-expanding Federal Government are his plans. Total control of our lives by a Fascist Nanny State is his goal. A new lowered-standard of the middle class is what he wants. Make no mistake about these things. Obama is out to destroy America, and he's doing a very effective job.
Congratulations, Barry. Bravo! You're doing a Heckuva' Job!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.