Monday, November 02, 2009
Obama's Death Panel Provision Alive & Well
Remember how The Marxist Politicians tried to downplay the Death Panels instituted by ObamaCare, the Socialized and Rationed Healthcare plan created by Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Saddam Hussein Obama, Junior and his gang of death-obsessed ghoul-advisers?
Well, the Death Panel is very, very, very much alive. My source for this is none-other than the fine, reputable Liberal Organ Airhead America. And Airhead would never be wrong now, would they?
The provision allows Medicare to pay for voluntary counseling to help beneficiaries deal with the complex and painful decisions families face when a loved one is approaching death.
Prominent Republicans singled it out as a glaring example of government overreach.
Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, at the time a lead negotiator on health care legislation, told constituents at a town hall meeting they had good reason to question the proposal.
"I don't have any problem with things like living wills, but they ought to be done within the family," he said. "We should not have a government program that determines you're going to pull the plug on grandma."
Liberalism: From cradle to grave, to the point of helping ease you into that transition of moving quickly into worm food.
It's funny...Fat Dead Ted Tumor Head Kennedy wasn't ushered off to an Obama Death Camp to take a pain pill and wait for the Grim Reaper. No. Fat Ted Tumor Head had the finest medical care in the world for his malignant brain tumor and everything possible was done to extend his life. No cost was spared to bring a few extra minutes to this drunken, fat slob who so cavalierly abandoned an innocent woman to die a horrible, slow, tortuous four-hour death. But only Liberal Elitists receive this kind of expensive care. The rest of us? It's our duty to die.
Obey Obama's Death Panel. They know what's best for you; death.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.