Monday, November 02, 2009
Jason Shih, Corzine Staffer Cover Up?
Jason Shih was arrested for possession of Ecstasy. NJ.com:
Jason Shih, 25, was pulled over on Route 17 by East Rutherford police around 11:30 p.m. Friday for allegedly talking on his cell phone. Police found 19 Ecstasy tablets and hundreds of small glassine bags used for distributing drugs, police spokesman Capt. William Schanel said.
Schanel said Shih told police he was an official in Corzine's campaign, and several tickets to today's rally with President Obama at Newark's Prudential Center were found in his car.
"As he's exiting the vehicle, he's stating, "It's not mine,'" Schanel said. "He just said, "I'm assistant deputy director of Gov. Corzine's campaign, and they rented this vehicle for my use.'"
Schanel said the vehicle was rented, but said it is unclear who rented it. He said Shih is not suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, but he was very nervous.
"His hands were shaking," Schanel said.
Corzine campaign spokeswoman Lis Smith said Shih's claim is false, adding, "No one has ever heard of this guy."
A Paramus man claiming to work for Gov. Jon Corzine's re-election campaign was arrested Friday night on drug charges after police found Ecstasy tablets in his car, authorities said.
A Corzine spokeswoman said the man does not work for either the governor's campaign or the Democratic State Committee.
The Conspiracy Theorists are covering all their bases. Gawker:
1. Shih was planted by opposition to get busted by cops, to try and move bad press for Corzine.
2. The Corzine campaign actually knows this clown and there's a massive cover-up.
3. Some B & T ravebro was like, Brah. I work fah Jahn Cahrzine! And then the Corzine campaign got pissed, and called up these outlets, who then either removed the story[.]
As The Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) has always said, it's not the accuracy or truthfulness about the charges that matter. What matters is the allegation itself, and using this standard, we can conclude - because The LefTards have taught us this - that Shih is indeed a Corzine staffer and a druggy.
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Shih, Busted for Ecstasy! Who bothers with "E" these days? What a chump! Was he on his was to a disco??
Keep us posted.
Corzine is a garbage pile. I fully agree with ya!
Yeah, my Obama-World-Though-Rose-Colored-Glasses aren't working. In fact, they never did work. I (and I think you too) always saw through the fraud and dog and pony show from the Libs and their support of the Fascist Kenyan.
Fraudy is driving us to hell at the speed of light. Jeebus...we're in for some bad times.
X is still very active in he US.
Well, yeah, for a bunch of LOSERS like you! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
What a chump you are. Why are you such a Coward? Oh, wait, you're a liberal. Same thing.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.