Sunday, October 04, 2009
Obama's Bank Failure Fail-O-Rama!
Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Hussein Obama, Junior certainly is helming quite the ship regarding unprecedented bank failures and closures, isn't he? The Money Times:
New York, October 3-- In yet another shutdown, the federal regulators on Friday closed three more banks in the nation, bringing the total to 98.
FDIC’s funds depleting
The shutdown has been a costly affair for FDIC. The collapse of Warren bank is expected to cost the insurance fund roughly $275 million.
With the economy still reeling under economic slowdown, FDIC has warned of more bank closures and expects the cost to increases to $100 billion in the next four years.
Since its funds are depleting, FDIC has long been contemplating borrowing money from healthy U.S. banks to keep its deposit insurance fund solvent.
Nope. The Pbama Cultists certainly have nothing to brag about. Well...many of us told you so, you just wouldn't listen. You still won't listen. You just love your Obama Sh*t Sandwiches don't you? The Cultists smack their lips telling themselves they're eating filet mignon.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.