Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Obama Recruiting Children of The Corn;
Here Come More
Hilter Obama Youths
Führer Pbama will address children when they return to school next week. DocsToc:
President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009
PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009
Before the Speech:
• Teachers can build background knowledge about the President of the United States and his speech by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama and motivate students by asking the following questions:
Who is the President of the United States?
What do you think it takes to be President?
To whom do you think the President is going to be speaking?
Why do you think he wants to speak to you?
What do you think he will say to you?
Please, please, children, put your hands down and allow me to answer the above questions:
Who is the President of the United States? Some Kenyan a$$hole who stole the election with voter fraud group ACORN.
What do you think it takes to be President? Voter fraud and Nazi sympathizer/World War II profiteer billionaire
To whom will The Kenyan be speaking? To all those he can recruit as his Children of The Corn. Obama is like a pedophile trying to lure and recruit children at a playground or park by using candy, toys and puppies.
Why does he want to speak to you? Because just like Hitler, Obama knows he must recruit young children to do his bidding. He must do this because he is a Coward who is too afraid to do his own dirty work.
What will he say to you? Whatever he thinks you want to hear. He will mean none of what he says. He simply tells you what you want to hear. Believe nothing he says. He's a LIAR, a FRAUD, a FALSE PROPHET. He is the Anti-Christ!
Welcome to USA 2012, the steel curtain, the USSR before Gorbatchev.
Or should I just keep my kids home? My Kindergartener daughter is there to learn to read, not how to salute the president.
It's sick how the Libs treat children...well, those that they don't abort or the ones that they leave to die from a botched abortion.
I'm all for abortion. I think all Liberals should abort their children.
You are exactly right. Just like the Children of The Corn Pbama video. The "Yes we can" children singing. They look just like Cult children, with a glazed over look in their eye, repeating the mantra, "Yes we can." Its just like something out of a Stephen King book.
You have to tell us all about it at your blog. Let me know when you write it up and I will link to it. I want to know what sort of propaganda Pbama is going to push onto young and impressionable children.
Yeah, excellent to have your son takes notes and then discuss with his mom and dad. You and hubby have to be stellar parents. Good for you.
"I'm all for abortion. I think all Liberals should abort their children."
I think the DemonRATS should abort THEMSELVES, their children have nothing to do with them but start to do once they get BRAINWASHED by their lib parents.
I think they should abort themselves and give their children to adoption for reeducation to counteract Pbama brainwashing propaghanda campaign. Desperate times call desperate measures.
I said to my husband that I'm not giving either of our kids permission to watch this, and he said he doesn't want them watching either, not if they have the choice. I'd rather have them sit in the library or play outside during that time.
You clarified my point much better, thank you Tym.
I *DO* think the Lib Adults should abort themselves. I couldn't agree with you more. You are Spot On, sir. Spot On!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.