Friday, September 04, 2009
How Will Ted Kennedy Be
Spending Labor Day Weekend?
I wonder what he will be doing?
Well, feeding the worms, of course! (Rim shot!) (Cue riotous laughter!)
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Remember, it's Liberal Icon, Talk Radio Mike The Rapidly Decaying Corpse Malloy who said, "it's fun to speak ill of the dead."
I'm simply taking my cue from him and you know what? It IS fun to speak ill of the dead. Especially when the dead is a Liberal POS like Ted Kennedy!
It has begun!
How long until he abolishes the Constitution?
Nice post at your blog. Kudos.
My only fear here is that another Silver Platter being handed to the Conservatives and they will do NOTHING with it. Dumbasses.
Oh Lordy day...I move more and more to Libertarianism each day.
If the Repubs/Conservatives won't fight for this, and healthcare, what WILL they fight for? By then it will be too late.
Here it is:
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.