Thursday, September 03, 2009
Did Obama Start The LA Fires?
The blaze has destroyed more than five dozen homes, killed two firefighters and forced thousands of people to flee. Firefighters reported modest progress Wednesday as investigators said the blaze was human-caused, though it was not clear exactly how the fire started or whether it was accidental or arson.
All I'm sayin' is that Obama started the L.A. fires. I mean, heck, if W. Bush and Cheney were the ones who blew up the levees in New Orleans, we can draw the same conclusion about Obama deliberately starting the L.A. Fires, right? And the reason Barry started the fires is because he hates white people. Maybe he tossed his lit crack pipe or a doobie out of his limo? Yeah, yeah...that's what happened. Yep. It's all so clear now.
Obama started the L.A. Fires. There is simply no other explanation.
"At least he was able to light his joint before the first house burnt down."
It would have been funnier if we said
At least he was able to light his joint before the LAST house burnt down.
Like he is so stone that he is unable to light up his doobie yak yak yak ;)!!!
At least he was able to light his joint before the first house burnt down.
Another gem and why I so much so wish you started a political blog. You think up some of the most beautiful, outrageously funny one-liners ever. Honest to god.
You (and anyone else, really), but especially you, are free to reproduce my work whenever it strikes you. You don't even have to ask. You know this. It is most flattering. I'm a pretty low-key guy, so when someone likes what I do, I am humbled by it. Thanks, man.
The moon landing was faked too. All done is a studio.
It's all smoke and mirrors. ;-)
No wonder I saw the US flag in a telescope while watching the moon couple years ago.
Btw, did Pbama celebrated that event in any way or was he too busy kissing his Islamic brotherhood from Kenyia and Indonesia while preparing the coup d'etat for his socialized-communist health care reform?
I cannot answer the question you ask...that which is your final sentence.
I think I can answer one thing though, involving his wife Michelle Pickles: we know what she was doing when the moon landing took place: she was busy not being proud of her country. This much we know. ;-)
Thank you. I have stopped by and visited your site. Good stuff. Anyone who bashes the Kennedy males is on the right side.
"A tad scary-fun"??? Na, I'm a pussycat who just enjoys treating the Liberals and Progressives the way they treat everyone who doesn't inject their Kool Aid.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Don't be a stranger, now!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.