Thursday, August 20, 2009
Violence in Iraq and Afghanistan Spikes
Das Führer Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Hussein Obama, Junior is really doing a Heckuva job in Iraq and Afghanistan, huh?
Way to go, Barry Soetoro..., Heckuva job...or whatever your Kenyan-born legal name really is. Heckuva job!
Maybe all my favorite Widdle Anonymous Pillow Biting Pbama Cultists can leave a comment telling us why they are not protesting to "BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW."
It must be oil and poppies. Yep, that's it. It has to be. Barry's War for Oil and Opium.
"NO MORE AMERICAN OR ALLIED BLOOD AND TREASURE FOR OIL AND OPIUM !"
It's amazing how The LiberFascists are so damn quiet about the skyrocketing violence in both Iraq and Afghanistan, isn't it? No...not really.
Just where is the "War is Always Wrong. Always," crowd? (** crickets chirping **)
You know the anti-war protest crowd must be getting awful bored with nothing to do these days. Looks like we need an old fashioned Reagan conservative to kick that fraud loving Kenyan usurper out of office so the anti-war cabal can feel good about themselves again.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.