Thursday, August 20, 2009
Time Constraints and Comments
Comments published, although I may not get to reply to each of my fantastic group of regular commenters. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen.
But discuss amongst yourselves and I will publish them.
Also, heckle the Anonymous Liberal POS on Monday's August 17, 2009 Obama Plays The Dead Grandmother Card post. "It" deserves it.
Bash away on Anony, Molson, if you choose. No one does it like you do.
Yeah, you know their drill as well as I do. They are fun to bodyslam sometimes, and you do that so damn well. Better than anyone I know. That's why I encouraged you to enter the fray. Feel free, whenever the desire hits ya. You've got clearance for all comments to be published, you know that.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.