Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Ted Kennedy: Seizures and Paralyzed
Ted Kennedy was left paralyzed after being hit with a devastating seizure, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.
Although he'd been fighting a valiant battle against brain cancer for more than a year, the 77-year-old senator was jolted by a frightening seizure in mid-July that paralyzed the right side of his body and left his speech slurred.
"No one wanted to see him paralyzed. We couldn't think of the 'Lion of the Senate' going out that way."
The medical setback prevented Ted from making an appearance outdoors at the Kennedys' annual July 4 clam bake, although he was able to go outside July 10.
Only days later, however, he was rocked by another, more intense, seizure and collapsed, according to multiple sources.
And Awwwwwww, poor fat ass alcoholic couldn't make it to his clam bake. I wonder how many clam bakes Mary Jo Kopechne has missed since Fat Ted Tumor Head left her to die in 1969?
If I haven't made if perfectly clear and obvious, I have no sympathy or compassion for this IRA sympathizer - not one single molecule - who left an innocent woman to die a slow, tortuous four-hour death.
Hell waits for Ted Kennedy.
"Lion of the Senate?" More like LIAR of the Senate.
But Fat Ted gets none from me. He should spend a few years incapacitated sitting in a diaper full of his own shit for penance. But Hell is waiting for him. He's going to be Satan's personal whore. No one deserves it more than Fat Ted. No one.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.