Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Obsolete Fossil Mike Malloy Says He Hopes Glenn Beck Kills Himself On-Air
Mike Malloy, (now self-syndicated through Nova; heard locally on Green 960) seeking attention and ratings, lashed out at Fox News commentator, Glenn Beck, calling for Beck to commit suicide "on camera," particularly given that suicide "is rampant in his family" and that Beck apparently is "self-destructive."
"I have good news to report," said Malloy on his Aug. 4 radio program. "Glenn Beck appears closer to suicide. I'm hoping that he does it on camera."
If Malloy was indeed seeking attention, he got it, but ultimately, this type of "shock" pandering wears thin. It only makes Malloy look more foolish, and worse yet, provides sympathy for Beck. Now how dumb is that?
Well...it's real dumb...but then, no one has ever accused The Rapidly Decaying Corpse of intelligence or being educated.
Who cares what The Rapidly Decaying Corpse says? His radio program has no listeners. He's just trying to get an audience by saying something shocking, hoping to get some attention.
Malloy has been fired from one radio job after another. There's nothing more obvious than the jealousy from an unsuccessful person when their rage is directed at those that are successful.
Remember, I'm the one who coined what NOVA-M stands for: "Not One Verified Audience Member."
I'm no fan of Beck either. Used to be, but no longer. That's an entirely different post.
Hell is waiting for Malloy. I'm going be sooooooooooooooooooo drunk celebrating the death of this hate-mongering fossil. That's going to be a fun day for me!
Beck on TV is okay, I just can't take his radio program any longer. He never stops talking, he never stops talking about himself, he never stops plugging whatever HE is selling. He's become another Hannity at shameless and flagrant self-promotion. And I didn't care for his ridiculing of Michael Jackson's death at all.
Conservative Talk Radio - in my opinion - and I realize this is all my own subjective take - is just in the shitter. The only ones worth listening to are the ones I listed over on the right side blogroll "Voices."
I haven't listened to Limbaugh in almost two years after he turned his program into "it's all about me" over that phony solider outrage letter sent to him signed by Dem Senators. And for the two seconds I've tuned into him since then, all he does is talk about himself and how someone either wrote or said something negative about him. Ditto Beck. And this has always been why Hannity makes me barf...he cannot stop talking about himself or mentioning his name.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.