Friday, August 14, 2009
Obama's Popularity Keeps Sinking
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 29% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8[.]
47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. That’s the lowest level of total approval yet recorded. The President’s ratings first fell below 50% just a few weeks ago on July 25. Fifty-two percent (52%) now disapprove.
What do you think? Do you tie his sinking ratings to his Nationalized HealthCare?
I'd say from the outside that it's a combination of factors: the so-called trillion dollars stimulus package, the socialization of GM, the banks and now healthcare.
His so-called unanimity he displayed so boldly in his inaugural speech as been replaced with the greatest discord in American history to the point that separation support is dramatically on the rise in several states mostly very republican states like W Bush home, Texas.
Ooooo, Suh-Wheeeet! That is NICELY worded. I love it. Geez, I wish I would have thought of that line. You are a wordsmith, Tym.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.