Friday, August 14, 2009
John Edwards Prepared To Stop Lying About Fathering Child; Will Admit The Truth! (GASP!)
After so many repeated denials and lies from John The Sissy Edwards, claiming not to be the father of his mistresses child, it is being reported he is ready to admit paternity. WRAL:
Sources have told WRAL News that they expect former U.S. Sen. John Edwards to admit that he is the father of his former mistress' 18-month-old daughter.
Edwards, a two-time Democratic presidential candidate, confessed last August to having an affair with Rielle Hunter, who served as a videographer on Edwards' 2008 campaign. He has denied fathering her daughter, saying his relationship with Hunter ended before the child was conceived.
The name of the girl's father isn't disclosed on her birth certificate.
Andrew Young, a long-time Edwards aide, initially claimed to be the father of Hunter's child, but he is reportedly writing a book in which he will claim Edwards is the father.
A federal grand jury is investigating whether Edwards' campaign funds were illegally paid to Hunter to keep quiet about the affair.
Yep...Liberals and Progressives are such good role models, aren't they?
Cheat on your wife who is diagnosed with terminal cancer, knock-up some bitch, claim you didn't; deny, deny, deny.
Oh...Those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values!
"Not my child." yeah, right John.
His wife should leave him, take 75% of his money and leave him with nothing. But she will never do this. I feel for her, I really do. He used and abused her, sending her out to do his dirty work and this is how he repays his dying wife.
Those Good Olde Dem Family Values, I tell ya!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.