Sunday, August 16, 2009
Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy Just Barely Liked by Half of Americans
Barely, just barely, half of Americans have a favorable opinion of CommieCrat U.S. Senator, Full-Time Drunk, Misogynist and unidicted manslaughterer Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy. LA Times:
...a new CNN/Opinion Research poll of 1,136 Americans (with an oversampling of blacks) just released reveals that the barest majority of fellow citizens have a favorable opinion of the senior Massachusetts senator -- 51%.
That's down two points from last February and down five points from last August.
His unfavorable percentage is holding steady right at 35-36%. Three percent claim to have never heard of the guy. And more than one in ten (11%, up from 7% in Feb.) say they don't even have an opinion about the man who once carried the glamorous mantle of his slain brothers' Camelot days and even tried for the presidency himself unsuccessfully.
Relatively surprising numbers for a famous-named fixture in American politics for more than four decades. Is it the buried accumulation of feelings over his long-ago scandals -- the college cheating, the divorce, the Mary Jo Kopechne death?
And The Fascists will use his death in any way possible to advance their Nationalized, Socialized and Rationed Healthcare. SPIT!
And they're going to expect that no one bring up or mention the harm he inflicted on so many people. SPIT!
Hell waits for this Fat Fucking Pig. A nice, toasty eternity. When this Fat Pig dies, it should be a day of national celebration, not mourning. I know that's how I'll be treating it.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.