Monday, July 20, 2009
Ted Kennedy Wishes Everyone
A Happy Chappaquiddick Anniversary
Saturday, July 18 is a memorable anniversary for Fat Ted Tumor Head Kennedy. It marks the day - evening, actually - where he left a woman to drown in what experts say was likely a torturous four-hour slow death.
Lemuel Calhoun has a fine post on the anniversary of this tragic event:
In this life Ted Kennedy's name and family wealth has protected him from any real consequences of his actions (other than never being president). He is now an old man who is dying from cancer and has but a short span upon this earth left to him.
He will very soon face One whose wheels of justice grind slow but grind exceedingly fine.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.