Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Rasmussen Poll Has Obama Tracking Unfavorably
33% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-six percent (36%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –3. Those figures reflect the highest level of strong disapproval measured to date and the lowest level recorded for the overall Approval Index.
The poll also states 27% of voters nationwide approve of a second stimulus package while 60% oppose it.
Well, 60 percent are against another stimulus. Since we all know that Liberals love to legislate by poll numbers, this should be a no-brainer and end all discussion of another stimulus. A majority of Americans are against it.
UPDATE: From Bloomberg: Laura Tyson (related to Tyson chicken?), and outside adviser to Dear Leader His Excellency is a proponent of a second stimulus. But - but - Laura...no, we can't another stimulus because 60 percent of American oppose it. She must not understand how we now govern and legislate based upon poll numbers.
POLLS MEAN EVERYTHING. WE MUST LEGISLATE ACCORDING TO POLLS.
Do you hear me Liberals? Can I get an AMEN from you? WE MUST LEGISLATE BY THE POLLS! Hallelujah!
Kenyan President Obango Hussein Junior, currently living in the white house for free, is such a joke.
I can't believe that he got to the dark side of the polls in less than an year. Jimmy Carter must be like "well done thou good and faithful servant!".
like Molson said, it's too bad other people will have to pay for his marxism.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.