Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Obama Teleprompter Commits Suicide
Midway through his speech on urban and metropolitan policy in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building this afternoon, one of his two small glass prompters came crashing down, hitting the wood floor and crashing in many pieces. It made quite a ruckus.
However, I have learned through unreliable and unconfirmed sources that the teleprompter committed suicide.
Another teleprompter, who wished to remain anonymous, told me the following:
"The teleprompter had talked about wanting to get out of working for Obama. It was on the recent trip Obama took to Russia, Italy and Africa and was exhausted. It told me it was thinking of committing suicide. I tried my best to be upbeat and tell it it had so much to live for. But it could no longer take the burden of disseminating the repeated lies told by Obama."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.