Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Obama Polls Negative 8
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 28% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-six percent (36%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –8.
Bwa ha ha ha ha! The Pbama Cultists are in the 28 percent club. In other words, 72 percent of the rest of America doesn't want anything to do with them. Hilarious! I love it!
The Pbama Cultists are in the minority! They are now the 28 Percent Club!
Isn't Karma totally awesome!
If anyone doubts that The Kenyan isn't The Celebrity President, all I can say is The Left would have projectile vomited blood if W. Bush had been in the broadcast booth of the All Star Game. Sports Illustrated:
Barack Obama will be adding baseball broadcaster to his résumé. SI.com learned Sunday that the President will join Fox Sports announcers Joe Buck and Tim McCarver during Tuesday's All-Star Game. Obama is expected to be in the booth sometime between the third and fifth inning.
Oh, but how Barry can get in his three-hour per day workout, play basketball, lollygag on the golf course and now join the broadcast booth during the All Star Game. It's nice he can take time for these endeavors and not worry about any criticism while Rome burns.
Wow, I bet you gave them an earful about The Kenyan and his Marxist Czars! Fantastic!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.