Sunday, July 19, 2009
More and More Bank Failures Under Obama
The 45 banks closed nationwide this year compare with 25 in all of 2008 and three in 2007.
Add four more banks to the closure list that were shut down on Friday. CNN:
State regulators shut down four banks Friday, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation said.
The bank were: First Piedmont Bank, based in Winder, Ga.; BankFirst, based in Sioux Falls, S.D.; Temecula Valley Bank of Temecula, Calif.; and Vineyard Bank of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
Friday's actions bring the total number of closings for 2009 to 57.
Georgia has claimed 10 of the casualties this year, more than any other state, according to David Barr, spokesperson for the FDIC.
You have to wonder if Dear Leader His Excellency is ordering his Fascist Minions to close down banks in Georgia because it was a Red State in the 2008 election. Barry wouldn't be that vengeful now, would he? You bet your ass he would. Why wouldn't he, when he's doling out far more stimupork money to his favored Cultist Blue States than he is Red States?
Didn't Chavez recently say something to the effect of Barry being "too Socialist?" I'll have to research that later this week.
If even socialist dictator thinks that irish president Barry O'Bama is too much of a socialist, one has to wonder how come he managed to be elected in a free and mostly informed nation like the USA. Maybe the Obango media had something to do with, with the preciousd help of socialists like ACORN
yeah...ACORN...man, I am just the last person on earth to make the accusation that an election was stolen, but in the case of Obama, I think ACORN elected him through voter fraud.
ACORN registered Mickey Mouse and other fictional characters as voters. Dead people voted for Obama.
Of course, there NEVER is voter fraud when a Dem/Lib wins, only when a Reub wins.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.