Saturday, July 11, 2009
Malia Obama Wears CND T Shirt;
Afghanistan Hits One-Year High Carnage
Malia Obama, daughter of Barack Hussein Junior and Michelle The Drunk aka Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman Obama was photographed wearing a CND T Shirt: The Telegraph:
Malia Obama, the eldest daughter of President Barack Obama, has been photographed wearing a T-shirt bearing the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament's symbol.
She was spotted wearing two T-shirts bearing the CND logo as her father prepared for three days of talks at the G8 summit in Italy.
She wore a grey T-shirt to visit the Colosseum in Rome with mother Michelle and sister Sasha, seven, and then appeared to have taken it off to reveal another top bearing the same logo.
The symbol, designed for the CND in 1958, is now widely used to signify peace and is also an international sign for anti-war protesters.
It's rich, though, that Malia is wearing a T-shirt with a peace sign, considering her Warmongering dad's Military Occupation of Afghanistan and his Military Surge of over 20,000 additional Troops, has resulted in the worst carnage among U.S. Military deaths in over one year. Ooooooh...we're not supposed to draw attention to this now that the bloodshed and treasure is being run - disastrously - by Liberals, are we?
Oh, I know...some of you think I'm picking on the children of a politician. Well, no more and no less than The Left picks on the Palin children, the children of John Roberts or the Bush daughters.
Oh, Good Christ, if it had been one of the Bush daughters wearing a T like Malia, oh, Lordy Day how The Left would howl.
Mac Daddy Warmonger Obama's daughter wearing a peace-T while Afghanistan is Occupied and our Soldiers dying at record rates. Oh, the irony...the rich, sweet, chocolaty, nougaty, creamy, fudgy, caramel, whipped cream on top irony!
Does, "Bring The Troops Home Now," ring a bell? Anyone?
Witless is the new Cool. The new Awesome. There's a T-shirt in there somewhere, or a bumper sticker. I like it.
Great to hear from you. Sorry I haven't visited lately. Time and other stuff, etc. Summer is so short. Dang, so great to hear from you. I promise I will stop by next week.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.